When you choose Priority Networking as your IT provider, you’ll benefit from:
- An IT strategy designed using industry insights…
From specialists who speak your language, understand your industry, and have the specific experience to help you operate more efficiently and avoid painful, costly IT blunders
- An IT solution future-proofed to empower your growth…
So your IT infrastructure meets your current needs and empowers you to grow
- And IT support, tailored to your exact needs, and delivered locally…
With a team of diverse specialists to oversee all your IT requirements (including directly managing vendors) so you can focus on serving your clients and growing your business
How we empower you to serve your clients better and grow your business
For well over a decade, hundreds of businesses have trusted the team at Priority Networking to oversee their IT so they can focus on serving clients and growing their business.
There are no cookie-cutter solutions here. The team at Priority Networking customises solutions to your current needs while proactively planning for your operational growth. This means:
- Better value: Get what your business needs from your IT infrastructure (and don’t provision for services you will never use)
- You worry less about IT: We sweat the details so you don’t have to
- Certainty: Know exactly where you stand, exactly what you need, and the implications of your options
- Minimised downtime: We project manage change in your business, and the right help is always on hand when needed
What IT services are you looking for?
Our diverse team of experienced specialists deliver a comprehensive range of fully compliant, industry-specific IT services tailored to your specific needs including:
The people behind our vision for efficiency, security, and growth
With years of experience working in the corporate world, founders, Greg Gardiner and Jacques Louw have been on both sides of the IT fence. They understand what it’s like to juggle a million daily tasks in a corporate setting — fielding urgent requests from colleagues; trying to keep on top of proactive maintenance that they know reduces those issues — all the while attempting to serve customers and grow the business.
Over years of costly development, they created a process to both meet the current IT needs of an organisation (including speedy IT issue resolution as well as strategic IT planning), while embedding their systems with efficiency and growth strategies that empower their clients for growth.
Tried, tweaked, and perfected in hundreds of businesses, they now offer industry-specific insights and IT support to organisations that want to operate and grow more efficiently and securely.
More reasons to partner with Priority Networking for hardware and network support
- Reduced IT burden: Lightens the workload for your internal IT teams, allowing them to focus on strategic initiatives.
- Predictable costs: You’ll know exactly what your IT investment will be so you can budget with certainty.
- Enhanced capabilities: You’ll no longer be limited by the knowledge and skills of your in-house staff. You’ll have an entire team of IT specialists on tap to increase your efficiency and productivity.
- Improved uptime: With proactive monitoring and quick issue resolution, you’ll enjoy more uptime and fewer disruptions to your operations.
- Risk mitigation: Our proactive and advanced security measures safeguard you against cyberattacks, data breaches, and other IT-vulnerabilities.
- Strategic planning: We don’t merely maintain your current IT infrastructure, we proactively plan to match your technology with your organisation’s goals
- Faster problem resolution: Our proven processes and skilled local specialists resolve your issues faster, minimizing downtime.
- Adoption of best practice: We keep you up to date with industry best practices ensuring your IT is optimised with the latest standards and methodologies.
- Flexibility and agility: Our experienced team (equipped with diverse skillsets) tailors solutions to meet your changing needs so you always have the tools to operate at maximum productivity
Your next step
You’ve met our founders, heard about their vision to provide compliant, industry-specific IT services pre-loaded with efficiency and growth strategies, and heard from some of the businesses we’ve helped for well over a decade.
Speak with our experienced team and explore how we could help you operate efficiently and grow securely so you can focus on serving your clients and growing your business.
"Our businesses are supported by such a responsive support team."
We have been customers of Priority Networking for many years. When things go wrong with your computer systems is when you want to know that your computer support team has your back. Priority has always responded to any crisis we may have had quickly and with practical solutions to resolve the situation. It is a great comfort to us that our businesses are supported by such a responsive support team.
Trish Risdale, Board Business